2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Give-a-ways is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Giveaways Period: New dates coming soon.
4. How to Enter: The Give-a-ways must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Give-a-ways site. The entry must fulfill all Give-a-ways requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA]. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA].
5. Prizes: LIMITED TO 100. Winners will receive one  prize of your choice: One (1) pair of tickets to any 2015-16 Season stage productions, or One (1) pair of tickets to any 2015-16 Season musical show. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA] to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning 1 in 38.85.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Give-a-ways will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Give-a-ways with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA] shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this “Give-a-ways is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVE-A-WAYS AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA], anyone acting on behalf of Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA], or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Give-a-ways, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA] reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Give-a-ways should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Give-a-ways. In such case, Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA] may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA]. Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA] reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Give-a-ways or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA] has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Give-a-ways, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA] reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the “Give-a-ways you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA]. You can opt out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Give-a-ways and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVE-A-WAYS IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF VIRGINIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Give-a-ways, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Give-a-ways, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Give-a-ways), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Give-a-ways is Bible Stories Theatre of Fine & Performing Arts [BSTFPA]